Pay Your Bill

RRCWD Customers: Pay Bills Online/Get Paperless Billing

RRCWD Has a New Billing System (
You can no longer use use the old billing system (
You can create a NEW account for,
sign up for Paperless Billing and pay your bill at link below.
When creating a new account, have your customer account number handy,
which can be seen on the right hand side of your paper bill above the amount you owe.
(Or call the office at: 707-887-7735)
Click below to Sign Up or Sign In.

Pay Your Water Bill*
or Create New Account

* Pay by credit card or just sign up for Paperless Billing and use the payment method you want. You can also see how much water you use month to month and see your current balance.

Pay In-Person with Check, Cash or Credit/Debit Card
RRCWD Management’s Office:
7131 Mirabel Road, Forestville
M-F, 8 AM – 5 PM (except between noon and 1 PM)

Pay By Mail
A. Mail in your bill with the bill stub in the envelope provided.

B. If you have misplaced your bill, contact the office during regular hours to find out the amount owed:
Phone: 707-887-7735
Toll Free: 1-800-244-5518

C. If you have your bill but no envelope, mail your bill stub and check to this address only:
Russian River County Water District
PO Box 1290
Suisan City, CA 94585-1290

For more information, contact RRCWD
Phone: 707-887-7735
Toll Free: 1-800-244-5518